Tassel earrings come in so many different shapes and sizes. There are the super long earrings that touch your shoulder or there are smaller earrings shaped like fans. Last season's tassels were colorful and bright (think too-cute yarns in shades of hot pink and turquoise), but as we are transitioning into Fall, the fringe-like adornments have a more grown-up edge, thanks to high-shine metallic metals. Now, metal tassels are in and the longer the better.
Try out the metals tasseled earrings for a more sophisticated look while the thread tasseled earrings can be worn for a fun night out. There are so many stores that are selling different variations of these earrings and at ever price point (i.e. Zara, Aldo, JCrew). There really is no wrong way to wear these earrings except I would personally shy away from wearing tasseled earrings with a necklace, as it can look overwhelming.
Another variation of this tasseled look is that the tassel trend has merged into necklaces as well. You can now find tasseled necklaces that look great with a v-neck top. Below is an example of a metal tasseled earring:
2. Serenite tassel in navy and gold | Anthropologie
3. Tiana tassel statement earrings | Accessorize
4. Mini pinata tassel earrings in mint | Anthropologie
5. Honeymoon tassel in Navy | J Crew
6. Tricolour pinata earrings | J Crew
7. Bold tassel earrings in red | J Crew
8. Tassels pendant earrings | Mango
9. Black and pearl tassel | H&M