I'm still settling back into work after a really nice holiday (it has been so difficult....sob!). We hope everyone had an amazing holiday with family and friends. I'm not one to make resolutions for the new year but I do want to focus on a few things this year, such as:
- Going to the gym on a regular basis. I'm already pretty good at this but I want to start focusing on having a good and healthy lifestyle. Also, to not beat myself up if i don't get to the gym but to just enjoy where I am with my body right now.
- Enjoy the present and to not overthink and complicate things.
- I love reading books but last year I didn't dedicate as much time so, I want to go back to reading again.
- Disconnect from social media and enjoy reconnecting with myself by doing nothing. Take social media breaks so it doesn't consume my life.
- Stop overstimulating myself. Shut off the phones, TV and all electronic devices for and spend 30 mins – 1 hour every day doing something super fun & engaging. Do something for me.
Let us know what your resolutions are this year.