- You can dress it up or down. If you are going ahead with the silk-embroidered jackets then try to pair it with something simple like Harry Styles (pic above) unless you're Kanye; then you can wear anything. Simplicity is key.
-Simple, solid style of bomber jackets can be coordinated with just about everything.
- Try not to get swallowed up in your jacket. Find one that matches your look and size. Unless you are going for the whole "bigger is better" look. Traditional bomber jackets were bigger but the new modern-day jacket has more contemporary cut to it from slim-fit to a shorter length. Find what's right for you and a jacket that can go with the majority of your wardrobe.
- Have fun! invest in a fun, floral jacket (I know Zara has a few) and mix it up with different pieces.
- You can keep it casual or mix it up with a more formal look.
- Don't over think it! pair it with your fav jeans, tee and sneakers or wear it with a dress and heels. The jacket should add to your look and compliment it.
You can't go wrong with a bomber jacket. It's such a quick and easy statement piece to add to your wardrobe. I recently bought a simple one from H&M which I am obsessed with (it's leather and cotton mixed together).
Need some inspo or not convinced yet? Here are some pictures of some bloggers wearing this trend. For any male readers, Ask men posted a great article on how to wear this trend for men; click on this link